Last Update Nov. 07, 1995
Sponsored by the
San Diego Supercomputer Center and
NSF grant BIR 9310154
This page contains information on OOSTAR, a library
and several applications which use that (and other included public
domain libraries) written in
Objective C. The software was designed and written by Phil Bourne
and Weider Chang as part of an effort to determine the usefulness
of Objective C as a programming language for this type of work.
NOTE: A library and applications exist for both
DDL 1.x and DDL 2.x CIF compliant files.
The applications are:
More Details |
- Aca2Html - Convert a CIF file conforming to the dictionary developed
for the ACA Montreal Meeting to HTML.
- StarHtml - Convert a CIF file to an HTML file with appropriate links.
- parser - Parse a STAR compliant file.
- stargrep - Return data values associated with data names in a CIF file.
- startuple - Flatten the data loop structure in a STAR file and present them
in a tabular form.