CIF BNF Part 2

  • Subject: CIF BNF Part 2
  • From: Nick Spadaccini <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:39:03 +0100 (BST)

I should have mentioned in my earlier mail, that much of the re-write of
the BNF was done in discussion with John Bollinger. He has looked at the
penultimate version and Brian has Ok-ed the final version. My thanks to
both for their contributions.

Now if anyone has problems interpreting the BNF or the CIF standard please
post here so that we can quickly clear up any errors, omissions or
misunderstandings.

cheers

Nick

Dr Nick Spadaccini
Department of Computer Science              voice: +(61 8) 9380 3452
University of Western Australia               fax: +(61 8) 9380 1089
Nedlands, Perth,  WA  6907                 email: nick@cs.uwa.edu.au
AUSTRALIA                        web: http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~nick