[Fwd: Re: Question about DDLm]

  • Subject: [Fwd: Re: Question about DDLm]
  • From: David Brown <idbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:41:03 -0400
Title:
Colleagues,

It has been suggested that a discussion that a group of us have been having privately should be open to the CIF software developers' list.  I am therefore circulating James Hester's reply to emails that I and Nick Spadaccini have exchanged.  I have added notes to provide some context.

Best wishes

David Brown