Re: _item_related.function_code

Dear John,

There seems to be a further inconsistency with these definitions.  Both the *_adp and *_occupancy list (only) *_posn as an alternate related item, and also the *_posn definition lists itself as a related item.  I suspect that the intention here was to rather list _atom_site.refinement_flags as the related item (as is the case in core_cif.dic). In addition, it would seem more logical to make the related function here 'replaces' rather than 'alternate', since it seems that it is the intention of the DDL2 specification (as I understand it) that 'replacedby' and 'replaces' are to be opposites of each other.

Thanks,

Richard