Re: Draft JSON specification for CIF

Dear James,

Thanks for a fix. There is, however, one more issue: first line of '_dataname.verylong' text field must end with two backslashes in order to be unprefixed and unfolded ("The cases where the initial prefix is followed by two back
slashes are exactly those in which the text prefix protocol and the line-folding protocol both apply to the same text field.", Bernstein et al., 2016).

Andrius