Re: Report to IUCr Newsletter

Some typos.

>   Some of these dictionaries are nearing the
> approval stage, others are just starting to work on defining the
> essential concepts.

  There is some poor English here. The "others" should refer to the
dictionaries. In fact it refers to the people working on the dic,
unless, of course, the concept of a self-defining dictionary is far more
advanced than I could ever imagine! (Poor English as well. I was told
off at age 7 for writing: We went to play in the rec on our bikes.)

> tables of sub- and super-groups can be can be expressed.

  remove one of the "can be"s.

H.
--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49