Re: Backus-Naur Form for CIF

	It is now over a month since the last significant comment occurred
in this discussion and I would invite the voting members of Comcifs to
record their approval of the Backus-Naur Form for CIF that Nick Spadaccini
has prepared.  The correspondence can be viewed on the IUCr web site.

	At least one member has already recorded his approval on this
discussion group and I now indicate my approval.  Please record your vote
either on the discussion group or to Brian McMahon with a copy to me.

			David

Dr.I.David Brown,  Professor Emeritus
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773
idbrown@mcmaster.ca