Re: COMCIFS program for Osaka

Dear David,

   These sound like excellent topics.  On a scheduling note -- many
US schools start their semester just after Labor Day (the first
Monday in September), so many US academics (myself included) will
have to leave Osaka on 31 August to make it back to the US in time
to start the semester properly.  May I suggest taking that into
account in scheduling these sessions?

   Regards,
     Herbert