Annual report of COMCIFS (draft)

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Annual report of COMCIFS (draft)
  • From: David Brown <idbrown@mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:53:23 -0500
Title:
Dear Colleagues,

I have attached a draft of my report to the Executive Committee of the IUCr describing the activities of COMCIFS for the year 2007.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have any additions or corrections to make before I submitted it.

Thank you

David Brown
Chair of COMCIFS

Report07.pdf

begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773