Re: CIF2 syntax document for COMCIFS approval

While I believe that this specification is incomplete and not yet ready
to provide a complete replacement for CIF1, I do believe it is a
reasonable start on such a replacement.

I vote aye

and urge inclusion of tutorial sessions and/or a workshop on CIF2
for the IUCr meeting in Madrid.

Regards,
   Herbert