2010 COMCIFS annual report - request for information

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: 2010 COMCIFS annual report - request for information
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:12:21 +1100
Dear COMCIFS members,

The 2010 report of COMCIFS to the IUCr executive is due soon.  If any
of you have information that you think would be worth including in
this report, please provide it to me as soon as possible, but no later
than the end of February.  I would particularly like to include news
of changes and developments in CIF usage in its various application
domains.

best wishes,
James Hester.