Moving first closed meeting to Sunday 28th August

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Moving first closed meeting to Sunday 28th August
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:49:10 +1000
Dear COMCIFS members,

It has come to my attention that there is a conflict between our first closed meeting and a meeting of the Commission on Crystallographic Nomenclature.  Given the overlap between the interests of the two groups, I would like to reschedule our first closed meeting to Sunday 28th August 13:00 to 14:50.  Could anybody who wants to attend the meeting and disagrees with this time please advise me ASAP.

James.