Confirmation of meeting rooms for two COMCIFS closed meetings

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Confirmation of meeting rooms for two COMCIFS closed meetings
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:52:02 +0200
Dear COMCIFS members,

Please be advised that the first closed COMCIFS meeting will be held in room ROMA at 1pm on Sunday 28th, as advised previously.  The second closed meeting (directly after the microsymposium) will be held in room AMSTERDAM (note the change of venue) at 1pm on Monday the 29th.  Those who wish to contact me prior to the meeting can try my email address (jamesrhester@gmail.com) or text or ring my Spanish mobile number (+34) 672898882

James.
M +34 672898882

Reply to: [list | sender only]