Re: Confirmation of meeting rooms for two COMCIFS closed meetings

Dear COMCIFS members,

The latest CIF2 draft can be examined at http://www.iucr.org/__data/iucr/lists/ddlm-group/pdf00001.pdf
This is the draft that we will be voting on at the second closed meeting.

It differs from the draft originally put forward in December 2009 in the following respects:
(i) Triple quoted strings have been removed
(ii) A new protocol for embedding arbitrary text has been added