Re: DDLm cif_core for your approval

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: DDLm cif_core for your approval
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 16:32:03 +1100
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113;h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to;bh=UZlyLJc5pGDr/pTvKc+K7b41hdDK51w5+75y+1NzgBk=;b=yG5iFOyihV2jyqJNaKIHESySmsI4W9XyKv0Nq8c/2njoH7ti23tnYXOpUk1f/ykvgtnmoIBteBUJ99JQJBLaCccoi47PSEwlnp7N35q8J+bFZkn8Es8E1JFxbmpXvr0V/fIjse4rA//Csn7Ejk5yPy0s/AbbT3QWiiARVBiSS/HXGrkXyqHRXqWypK56eZ4q+TjAq9CGiue1ddV/lzGjDH1P6reQtSmVgnJauLN4I2XnnFetyXPhPhUOCk4jcJNt3Ct8mhzGsJYkh0tdN5Lx6RVOMZZ0fsSD097szQNSIy6S9C68M0RyGi4I2lCw50AxuexYSBXExYXDQPOOoIxDyw==
Dear COMCIFS,

There having been no objections or indeed any comment whatsoever over the past 3 weeks, the DDLm core_cif is now approved.

James.