Re: 2017 COMCIFS report

James

I'm happy with this report in its current form.

The "looking forward" comment is very sensible. How about a small
competition with cash prize to write a specific piece of
open-source software (python/perl bindings to CIFAPI,
CIF2-compatible update to Perl STAR::Parser, checkCIF module for
magCIF :-)?

Brian