Re: Updating list of _audit.schema

John W:  agreed, this is not what we were discussing, rather as John B notes I was asserting that some categories in mmCIF/PDBx are restricted to unit cardinality through the presence of child data names of _entry.id in their category key. This appears to be a controversial statement so it would be good if you could clear the situation up.

all the best,
James.