Re: Representative to NeXus international advisory committee

I am very happy that Herbert is willing to continue in this role,
and would be interested to know if NIAC anticipates any significant
developments in the NeXus standards in the near future that would
involve significant COMCIFS input.

Brian

On 04/04/2022 03:02, James H via comcifs wrote:
> Dear COMCIFS,
>
> The NeXus international advisory committee (NIAC) guides the
> development of the NeXus data standards.  Herbert Bernstein has been
> representing COMCIFS on NIAC since 2012. NIAC requires that
> representatives are regularly re-nominated by their parent bodies, and
> the time has now come for us to re-nominate our representative.
>
> Herbert has indicated that he would be happy to continue in this role,
> and I support this. He has been active on NIAC in introducing CIF
> concepts in NeXus and generally harmonising where possible definitions
> between the two standards.
>
> If no other nominations are forthcoming by the end of this week I will
> advise NIAC that we wish Herbert to continue.
>
> best wishes,
> James.

Reply to: [list | sender only]