Re: thoughts on computing schools at IUCr 2005

Hello
	The macromolecular School looks as if it will get off the ground.
What about small molecules/powders?  You might recall that I was quite
keen on a joint school, with joint sessions for
theory/methods/programming and with parallel sessions when it came to
applications.

		Best wishes
					David