Re: satellite meeting IUCr Conf. 2005

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <compcomm-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: satellite meeting IUCr Conf. 2005
  • From: Harry Powell <hrp1000@cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:38:41 +0100 (BST)
Hi

I'm happy at the moment to agree with the consensus; when I am a little
less pushed for time (after Easter), I will be able to make more of a
contribution.

I note that I'm being suggested as being associated with either or both
(?) a short workshop and/or a macromolecular crystallography workshop (I'm
reasonably sure these were one and the same...); I'm more than happy to do
this.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology,
MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH

See http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry  for Mosflm, BCA and
crystal growing details