Re: minutes meeting in Siena Computing school 2005

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <compcomm-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: minutes meeting in Siena Computing school 2005
  • From: "L. Cranswick" <lzc@dl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:23:12 +0100 (BST)

I am in the process of getting the next CompComm Newsletter
together (it will be smaller than the last editoin) - and most
of it should be done by Monday.

Is there an announcement/information that could be put
in the newsletter? (who can write this)
Also, do we want a webpage for the
school - to get preliminary information on?
(If given the info - I could add a webpage on the
COmpCOMm area.)

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick