OOPs - RE: 2008 school group photo on the IUCr photo gallery

Hi All,

Apologies - that previous Email should have only gone to Harry.  (we had an enforced upgrade to the latest Microsoft office over the weekend and it is taking a bit of getting used to)

Though - on a general note, the IUCr is encouraging photos of people of historical or topical interest be deposited in the IUCr Gallery at:    http://www.iucr.org/gallery

There have been a number of computing school groups photos already uploaded (I am currently working on the 2005 Sienna group photo -  creating the caption).  If you have others not already in the gallery, please consider submitting them (but clearly identifying who is in the photo).  I may be asking for a bit of help suggestion photos to be copied over to the IUCr gallery, from the existing school photo galleries (1983, 2005, 2008) on the Computing Commission website.

Cheers,

Lachlan