Re: Roster, Commission on Crystallographic Computing

Dear Ralf,

all the best and wish you a very happy
and productive new year 2012 !

best regards,

Sekar

Dr. K. Sekar, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Bioinformatics
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560 012
INDIA

E-mail:    sekar@physics.iisc.ernet.in

Tel:       91-(0)80-22933059, 23601409, 22932469
Fax:       91-(0)80-23600683, 23600551

Homepage:  http://www.physics.iisc.ernet.in/~dichome/sekhome/index.html

> Dear Ralf,
>
> all the best wishes for the New Year 2012!
>
> As an update of my entry you can add my webpage:
> http://www.cryst.chem.uu.nl/lutz
>
> Best wishes,
> Martin
>

> On 12/27/2011 05:25 PM, Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:
>> Hello members and consultants of the
>> IUCr Commission on Crystallographic Computing.
>>
>> I just updated this page with the information I have:
>>
>> http://www.iucr.org/resources/commissions/crystallographic-computing/members
>>
>> Could you please let me know any updates, especially if your entry is
>> incomplete?
>>
>> Thanks and happy holidays!
>>
>> Ralf

> --