RE: Discussion #2

How about this approach -- instead of trying to agree on
a definition of a molecule, should we not be trying to clearly
state a reasonable set of chemical views of matter and, where
possible the relationships snd/or transormations among those
views, as has already been started for macromolecules.
The graph-based approaches, chemical formulae, 3-D structures,
charge density maps, residue-based polymeric descriptions,
all have something to say about have various chemical entities
can interact with other chemical entities, which is, after all,
what Chemistry is all about.
     -- Herbert