Re: Neutron diffraction experiments

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Neutron diffraction experiments
  • From: syd@crystal.uwa.edu.au (Sydney R Hall)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:09:27 GMT
No, Howard you are not allowed two tries... especially when your second
one violates the basic syntax! These sorts of approaches were suggested
and discarded eight years ago.

I promise to have a go at _refine_diff_density_* this weekend... I'm
not allowed to have any fun during the week. I have noted both Brian
and David's suggestions and will see if there is not a sensible and
simple approach to a more flexible definition. There may not be, in
which case we are stuck with a new name for each probe type.

Cheers, Syd.