Re: Modus operandi of COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Modus operandi of COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group
  • From: "David Brown" <idbrown@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 13:48:24 GMT
Clearly I was a bit optimistic about the capabilities of this new system!
It appears that when writing messages using the web site ('reply to list'
option) the program does not give the correct thread name (or there is a
problem with communication between my computer and the web site).  This
time I have edited the subject heading, so it should work OK.  It meant
manually replacing the '%20' symbols by spaces and removing the 'in reply
to' part of the message but this should not be necessary if everything was
working well.  Perhaps, Brian, you could see what the problem is here?

			David Brown