Attenuator

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Attenuator
  • From: "I. David Brown" <idbrown@mcmail.CIS.McMaster.CA>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:45:00 +0100 (BST)
Dear Colleagues,

	I have had a request for introducing the item:

	_diffrn_attenuator_material

in the diffrn_attenuator category.

The definition would be:

	Material from which the attenuator is made.

The type would be 'char' and the item would have the same characteristics
as the other members of this category.

I cannot imagine there would be a problem with this, and I trust this
message will be picked up when the next version of the dictionary is
prepared, unless objections are raised.

			David

Dr.I.David Brown,  Professor Emeritus
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773
idbrown@mcmaster.ca