Re: proposal for AS & AC related items

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: proposal for AS & AC related items
  • From: "I. David Brown" <idbrown@mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:44:17 +0100 (BST)
Dear Howard,

	If I interpret your last message correctly, the only change you
are proposing is the replacement of the definition of
_chemical_absolute_configuration (which currently occupies half a column)
with the four-line reference to your paper.  You do not seem to have made
any changes to the enumeration list and definitions.  If this is right,
then the only thing we need to consider is the change to _definition, i.e.
all the rest of the information in this dictionary datablock remains
unchanged.  Am I missing something?

	If this is correct I will add your new definition to the items I
am proposing.  If a consensus develops on twinning in a reasonable length
of time, I will add this in as well.

				David

Dr.I.David Brown,  Professor Emeritus
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773
idbrown@mcmaster.ca