Re: CIF description of twinning

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: CIF description of twinning
  • From: "George M. Sheldrick" <gsheldr@shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:58:45 +0100 (BST)
Dear Brian,

Many thanks for your CIF proposals. I will have a good look at them, but
I doubt if I will be able to get back to you for about three weeks
because I am going to two meetings in the US and must deal with a lot of
administrative chores before I go. I am very grateful that you are
giving me early warning, you have to bear in mind that even when I
release a new version of my programs (which I do at about 5 year
intervals) it takes two or three years to persuade most of the the 2000+
groups using them to upgrade.

Best wishes, George

--
Prof. George M. Sheldrick