Deadline for coreCIF restraints is near

  • To: Distribution list of the IUCr COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Deadline for coreCIF restraints is near
  • From: David Brown <idbrown@mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:10:06 -0500
Title:
Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for receiving comments on the proposal for reporting contstraints and restraints in CIF is the end of the this week.  If you have lost the original copy that I ciruclated in December, I have attched another copy to this email.  Please check this and let me have your comments before the the weekend or ask for an extension.

When all comments are in I will start to prepare the dictionary code which will eventually be circulated to you for final approval, but it would be better to get the glitches out now.

Best wishes

David

RestraintsDraft07-12-13.cif

begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773