Re: Deadline for coreCIF restraints is near

  • To: Distribution list of the IUCr COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Deadline for coreCIF restraints is near
  • From: Owen Johnson <johnson@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:56:44 +0000
David & Ilia,

The proposals for reporting contstraints and restraints in CIF look fine
to me and I have no particular comments to make. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Owen Johnson.
--
Technical Support Group - the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
12 Union Road, CAMBRIDGE. CB2 1EZ UK  Web: http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster@ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.