Re: Announcement: CoreCIF dictionary version 2.4 released

  • To: Distribution list of the IUCr COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Announcement: CoreCIF dictionary version 2.4 released
  • From: Owen Johnson <johnson@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:22:43 +0100
Dear DMG,

I noticed (well enCIFer noticed) that data_exptl_transmission_factor_min/max
make the first & only use in the core of _type_conditions 'su' rather than 'esd'
which has been deprecated.

2005-06-29  Allow use of 'su' as synonym for 'esd' in _type_conditions
             and describe 'esd' as 'deprecated'. BMcM
http://www.iucr.org/iucr-top/cif/cifdic_html/1/ddl_core.dic/Itype_conditions.html

Errors loading dictionary: C:/Program Files/CCDC/enCIFer/dict/cif_core24.dic
Error: Line 6117 : Invalid value for _type_conditions 'su' : expected 'esd',
'seq' or 'null'
Error: Line 6132 : Invalid value for _type_conditions 'su' : expected 'esd',
'seq' or 'null'

We will adjust our dictionary parsing in the forthcoming release I expect.

Best wishes,
Owen.
--
Owen Johnson
Technical Support Group, Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (CCDC)

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster@ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.