Re: Restraints CIF dictionary version 1.0 released

Thanks Richard, David

I have uploaded a new version of the dictionary and documentation with this
change. Since the modification is purely a technical one, I have not
incremented the release version number, but I have changed the
_dictionary_update record to 2011-03-09 in case there is any confusion
over which "micro"-version people have. I hope this is OK.

Cheers
Brian