Re: [ddlm-group] Straw poll results

Dear Colleagues,

   I intend to follow a different approach as far as I can -- having one
lexer and one parser that conditionally report issues relating to either
CIF 1 or CIF 2, similar to the approach in gcc for deprecated
features.  We went through the business of having separate parsers for
DDL1 CIF and DDL2 CIF when DDL2 CIF came in.  I have found life much
simpler since combining them, and I intend to try to do the same on
this transition.

   Regards,
     Herbert