Re: [ddlm-group] CIF-2 changes

I would argue that a properly designed scripting language will provide
ways to protect datanames found in dREL code, so there is no need to
worry about inhibiting use of scripting languages.  I personally
always use the 'setattr' form of the python '.' attribute dereference
when converting dREL code to Python, thereby avoiding any issues with
embedded punctuation.  Furthermore, as I argued in my other message
today, dREL should also provide a way to quote datanames.