Re: [ddlm-group] Elide close quotes by doubling?

Dear Simon,

   That will depend on the mechanism chosen.  From a user point of view
it does not matter at what level it is implemented.  What matters to
the user is how to write and read such constructs and what they mean.

   Contrary to John's position, I view this entirely as a software
engineering problem, and for that, you focus first and foremost
on the user externals and then let the implementation details
flow from that.

   Regards,
     Herbert