Re: [ddlm-group] Revised version of syntax change summary document

Apologies. Working off a single draft and I am being lazy with versioning.

Will do from now on. Will use your versioning
"syntaxchangesproposed{datestamp}.pdf"

I will include the date stamp in the header of the document.

On 9/12/09 6:02 PM, "Brian McMahon" <bm@iucr.org> wrote:

> At Nick's request I have posted an updated version of the syntax
> change document which should clarify a few things in light of the
> most recent discussion. This is available at the URL
>
> http://www.iucr.org/__data/assets/pdf_file/0017/27224/syntaxchangesproposed200
> 91209.pdf
>
> (Nick: perhaps an internal identifier - a date would do - would help to
> differentiate future versions if one prints them out and sets them side
> by side on one's desk?)
>
> Cheers
> Brian

cheers

Nick

Associate Professor N. Spadaccini, PhD
School of Computer Science & Software Engineering

The University of Western Australia    t: +61 (0)8 6488 3452
35 Stirling Highway                    f: +61 (0)8 6488 1089
CRAWLEY, Perth,  WA  6009 AUSTRALIA   w3: www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~nick
MBDP  M002

CRICOS Provider Code: 00126G

e: Nick.Spadaccini@uwa.edu.au