Re: [ddlm-group] Are empty lists/tables valid?

Going back a long way. This was not followed up as far as I can see.

I don't think it has been discussed, but don't see why we would not allow
it. It makes more sense within dREL where you are effectively invoking the
container constructor, but if a user wants to explicitly state a data item
has no value then why not?

On 12/12/09 4:18 AM, "Joe Krahn" <krahn@niehs.nih.gov> wrote:

> Has it been discussed whether an empty list or table is valid? That
> should added to the CIF2 spec.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

cheers

Nick

Associate Professor N. Spadaccini, PhD
School of Computer Science & Software Engineering

The University of Western Australia    t: +61 (0)8 6488 3452
35 Stirling Highway                    f: +61 (0)8 6488 1089
CRAWLEY, Perth,  WA  6009 AUSTRALIA   w3: www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~nick
MBDP  M002

CRICOS Provider Code: 00126G

e: Nick.Spadaccini@uwa.edu.au