Re: [ddlm-group] Latest summary of proposed CIF syntax changes

While there may be refinements, corrections and additions to this
document, I believe it fairly represents the major decisions made over the
past year, and suggest we approve it as is, ask the community for comments
over a limited period of time, and move forward with implementation
promptly.

   -=- Herbert