Re: [ddlm-group] Latest summary of proposed CIF syntax changes

Just to pick up on Brian and Nick's point that DDLm/dREL would use a restricted CIF2 syntax: we should compile a list of these restrictions.

I believe that there is only one: a DDLm dictionary cannot define a dataname containing square brackets, whereas such names are allowed under the CIF2 draft.

Are there any others?