Re: [ddlm-group] Finalizing DDLm

1.  Existing DDL2 style dictionaries have many looped categories with
subcategories.

2.  I do not understand why there is any special need to forbid the
presentation of a single row list category as separate tags and
values, nor why there is any special need to forbid the presentation
of an unlooped catagory as a single row loop.  Any necessary coercion
is easily done in either case, and deserves at most a warning, if even
that.