Re: [ddlm-group] Character set for data block and save frame codes

Hi John,

I believe you are correct that the expanded character set is available
to save frames and data block names.  I think datanames were picked on
specifically because they play a central role in datafiles and
dictionaries, whereas save frames occur only as a placeholder in
dictionaries, and data block names are largely arbitrary.  So the
latter two were not addressed specifically.

We should amend the draft to include this explicit enlargement of the
save_frame/data block name character set.

James.