Re: [ddlm-group] Result of concatenation operator vote

I would be happy to indicate the status of the line folding protocol under the CIF2 draft when introducing the CIF2 draft to COMCIFS.  Perhaps you could write a few words in reply to this email giving a description of the status of the line folding protocol under CIF2, as I'm not sure why line-folding and CIF2 are incompatible.