Re: [ddlm-group] Moving forward with DDLm

Dear Colleagues,

   While I believe that DDLm as currently proposed is, like
CIF2, incomplete and insufficient to serve its intended
purpose, I believe it is a reasonable base upon which to
build what is needed to, for example, support imgCIF.
Therefore, I do not object James Hester's proposed plan
of action, so we will have something stable to work from
as a base.

   Regards,
     Herbert