Re: [ddlm-group] Relationship asmong CIF2, STAR, CIF1 and Python. .

Dear James,

   For me there were many more issues for which the
argument of STAR compatibility persuaded me to
accept the majority decision, rather than to keep
persuing my own views, especially to ensure continued
support for imgCIF.  I am not sure that the final
conclusions would have been, or should have been
different, but I am sure that I need to work through
it all again from the beginning to make a rational
decision.  I don't know how long it will take, but
hearing what others think on the current version
of CIF2 feature by feature would help.

   Regards,
     Herbert