Re: [ddlm-group] Vote on moving elide discussion to COMCIFS. .. .... .

Dear John B.,

   Thank you for taking the time to share your views.
We differ on many of the points you have raised.
I have to teach some classes for now, but I will try
to respond to the most substantive difference this evening.

   Regards,
     Herbert