Re: [ddlm-group] Technical issues with Proposal P. .

I would point out that nobody has yet addressed, let alone answered my
question.  I am *not* confused about going from syntax to internal
representation, as it appears Simon briefly was.  I am concerned about
how a CIF application will disambiguate the character sequence
<backslash><delimiter> *in the internal representation*.

I am however glad that we all seem to agree that the particular
delimiters used to express data values should not be significant
beyond the parser.