Re: [ddlm-group] Technical issues with Proposal P. .

Clearly we all have very different experiences.  My main reason for
favoring proposal P is precisely because of years of difficulty
in hand edits involving the line-folding protocol, and the
lack of something like IDLE to check against, which I can
so when doing hend-edits of Python treble-quoted strings.
John Bollinger is right that a reference implementation would
be very helpful in reducing this problem.

It is hard to tell before the event, but my guess is that
the treble quotes will have significant use by both users
and software developers.  In my opinion, they are easier to
use and look better than the semi-colon delimited text fields.

Regards,
   Herbert