Re: [ddlm-group] The Grazulis eliding proposal: how to incorporateinto CIF?. .

Dear Colleagues,

   I do not believe it is appropriate to add major changes in
parsing to CIF1 at this time, so whatever happens with the
prefix proposal, I would urge that both the line folding
protocol and the prefix protocol be (optional) semantic
features for CIF1 files.

   For CIF2, I would urge that we try to make something
coherent and clear.  I don't think we are there yet.
Maybe, if time permits and enough of us are present,
we can converge on something in Madrid.

   Regards,
     Herbert