Re: [ddlm-group] Draft audit.schema,looping proposal available on Github

Dear DDLm group,

I have now placed on the Github draft documentation site a raw (https://github.com/COMCIFS/comcifs.github.io/blob/master/cif_sym.dic) and annotated (https://github.com/COMCIFS/comcifs.github.io/blob/master/cif_sym.dic.annotated.md) version of a symmetry CIF dictionary constructed according to the audit.schema + hub and spokes proposal. The intention is that this dictionary is a full example of how an extension dictionary would work; it is *not* intended as the full dictionary to be submitted for approval. In particular, I have left out (with a comment) changes to some further categories that do not add to the example, and I believe that the SPACE_GROUP category could serve as the hub category rather than creating a new category for this purpose.

Once we are happy with this example, I will forward the audit_schema proposal to cif core.

James.